Entry 14

Entry 14

This past week I presented TANDEM at MediaRes. It was an interesting coming full circle moment for me as I stood in front of same room that the first semester of DHPraxis14 was taught in. Perhaps it was the familiar scenery, but presenting was a natural flow of distilled down information that we’ve talked about over the past few months. I, unlike everyone else there, didn’t have too much prepared. I went barebones with no slides. I simply brought up dhtandem.com and spoke about the features, the build, and the concept. Who would this tool help? With the amount of heads nodding in the room, I am confident that the NYCDH-ers in the room saw the potential TANDEM has. Present at MediaRes were people beyond the GC community and TANDEM was received with interested glances and even some tweets.

This was a good dry run for Tuesday’s rehearsal (bearing I don’t get summoned to Jury Duty…) and eventually next Tuesday’s release. (For those looking back on this some time in the future that is Tuesday, May 19th, 2015). I imagine some form of this may live along with the extended lifecycle of TANDEM.

We have accomplished so much, but at this stage I can’t help to want to think about the possibilities. What goes on after May 19th? We just spent 15 weeks grinding out this incredible tool that deserves the limelight. It deserves to be built out and refined. There is a value here that people are beginning to recognize. I am interested to see how the next few weeks go. I am more interested to see what happens next.