Entry 10

Entry 10

This week has been a week of reflection and reorientation. After addressing issues with the timeline and our current status as a team, I have been able to find more stable ground for the group. More importantly, I have reassured myself that TANDEM 0.5 will happen. It’s first iteration, our 0.5, will be impressive. We have already passed the point of tangible success with our ability to generate the data we sought after. That in itself was our MVP. The extent to which our ideas are fleshed out over the next weeks still sparks a desire to develop and move forward.

Back on track, I have jumpstarted conversations with people in the private sector who have shown interest in TANDEM. I have also been actively digging deeper into JQuery to verse myself in the elements and interactivity that will make TANDEM a better user experience.

My presentation and design class at the JSchool also ended this Thursday. The resources, lectures, and coursework from this class will prove to be valuable for both TANDEM as well as future projects I am involved in. I have a much better sense of design principles and the discipline of determining hierarchies of elements, color schemes, and structure.